what do you like the most...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I AM BACK!


I'm back i know it has been a while since i posted, but i have been very LAAAAAAAAZY for some weird reason, so umm i dont really know what to post but thats ok.... i think...... oh i know i'll talk about stupid stuuf like those people do on those realty shows... you know what i'm talking about... probably not, im CRAZY! OMG, this is funny, i was at Moe's one time and i saw this guy ang thought he was my dad so i went up to him and he had on cool shoes, so i put my arm around him and said "dad, i have never seen you wear those shoes before" and the guy turned around and he was an old man who was staring at me like was crazy, which i was! OMG!, that was embarrasing!=0

1 comment:

  1. i remember when u told me that story! Haha.
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete