what do you like the most...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

School...........


Do you like school? Wow, was that a stupid question to ask. Today at school we went outside to play, and I played kickball with all the boys like I usaully do, and Cameron in my class kept running in front of who ever was kicking... it was sooooooooo annoying=/... then a miracle happened, Cameron ran in front of a kicker and when that person kicked the ball, it hit cameron in the arm... i started laughing with the rest of the crowd... Cameron even laughed about his own pain... =) and also i saw my boyfriend Hunter outsice but he is not in my class, it was soooo not fair they were making tye dye t-shirts.... i dont really care though, i would have been to lazy to have made one any way...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I wish I could have seen him get hit, lol! I would have been too lazy to make the tye dye t-shirt 2...
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete